I am a Soldier of Culture

Monday 2 May 2011

UPDATE

So Bin Laden bit the fucking dust today as a U.S. SEAL SWAT team or whatever completed their mission of finding the world's most wanted man in record time (8 years), when it is in fact least relevant. Symbolically, it doesn't surprise me they've all got a hard-on for it knowing blind American nationalism, which is usually there to distract them from how fucked their country is getting. In fact, I'm sure Obama's ratings will be at an all-time high now despite the fact yesterday they were an all-time low. They buried him at sea almost immediately which I think is highly suspicious since they put that highly erotic video of Saddam's death on YouTube so they could all jack-off to it. I get the feeling this is the end of the beginning of THE WAR ON TERROR as opposed to the beginning of the end. The world's pretty fucked, and the belated murder of a man in a remote Pakistani compound with no telephone or internet access ain't gonna bring a wave of peaceful enthusiasm. In saying that (my true feelings), congrats to the U.S. on getting another facet of revenge (in addition to the murder of millions and the eradication of law and structure in at least three states) for the legit horrors of 9/11. I love many things about the U.S, but not their politics, or the general intelligence of their populous.

I'm from the U.K, well Scotland, so sub-U.K, and I am fully aware of it's obvious flaws, and no nationalism can cover that. Conversely, I would defend Italy with passionate disregard, despite the obvious corruption that is inherent in its society. Am I a hypocrit? Sure, but I get as much pizza, ice-cream and coffee as I want.

So the Royal Wedding has been and gone. I never looked twice at K-Midd until I saw her at the wedding, at which point I realised she might be the hottest woman on the planet. Apart from the Queen, who is enticing for the wrong reasons. I also never noticed how balding Prince William is, they are an odd couple. But he is a Prince, so perhaps even I would compromise my staunch record of heterosexuality and marry the cunt. I was non-plussed about the wedding until it started to approach and enthusiasm peaked. I guess despite how pointless it is, the Royals are an institution in this country, and I do LOVE old Britain and hate what its become. Stiff upper-lip, war, hard-times and a sense of invention and exploration made this country great, but its awash now with booze, benefits, laziness and rain. The Royals are a hallmark of tradition, and so I recently decided I would vote to keep it up. However, I am still fucked off no Catholic can be a Royal or Prime Minister. Its bullshit sectarianism that is inherent in society and thus, any opinion otherwise should not be preached to the lower classes, because that's as hypocritical as I am.

A close friend of mine has decided to abandon Facebook which in this day and age is a pretty ballsy manoeuvre. I like it, I hope it is the beginning of the end. Everything on Facebook is a desperate hunt for validation and its transparency and the general public's ignorance of it confuses and annoys me. Intelligence is a burden sometimes, and in modern society someone who is truly wise cannot be totally content in my opinion. Did I mention I am on Facebook? HYPOCRIT? But serially, I do not use it in the same manner as others, and truthfully, if people used it in the manner I do and a small minority do, then it would not present the problems that forced my close amigo to delete his account.

I think I am getting quite preachy on this blog now. But why the fuck not? I am the modern archetypal genius and the general public are a collection of assholes. And that's the GENERAL CONSENSUS. The general public doesn't even like itself. How's that for a conundrum?

1 comment:

  1. This blog has sent a short but, very sharp and noteable, tingle in my genitals. The perfect time to cause me intense pleasure. I LOVE, LOVE LOVE this blog.

    You are definitely getting even better than you already were....thats a force to be reckoned with if you ask me.

    Keep em coming!

    Much love,

    Jackson L.

    ReplyDelete