I am a Soldier of Culture

Friday 22 April 2011

Kool Shizzle


Love Bathing Ape. Really wish it was easier to get their swag over here.


I think this film is going to be quite provocative.


Really want a pair of boots like these. Need to properly hunt round the vintage shops for a cost-effective equivalent. Fuck summer, I'm buying black and wearing boots so you can shove your light blues and yellow back on the rack.


I'm liking this Undercover and Nike collaboration. That's a gentlemen's summer shoe IMO.


The Air Yeezy 2. Ye rocked the show at Coachella, not that I am surprised. I supported Kan for years and everyone who is coming round to it now, or, having recently 'forgiven' him, are a joke. Anyways, the Air Yeezy 2 is my most desired object. I will spring 4 these kicks.



More Bathing Ape, these aint far behind in my list.


The Citizen Eco-Drive Satellite Wave. 100 of them, and it connects with satellites in space. I would never be late again. Unless it was through choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment