I am a Soldier of Culture

Monday 11 April 2011

Kool Shizzle






Daft Punk Toys. I'd still probably try and make them fight each other. First record I ever bought was 'Discovery' by Daft Punk, which is pretty kool. And the first single, 'It Wasn't Me', by Shaggy, which is even kooler. You're probably starting to realize why people look up to me.


For a fashion mogul, Karl Lagerfeld regularly is in the same get-up. I wonder if he has a row of those suits in his wardrobe, like Superman. Anyway, he has released a bottle of coke with his name on it, which is not as big a deal as everyone thinks as it's still the same cancer-inducing, flavourless yet addictive liquid inside it. However, I desp want a crate of them. Seriously. Yes, I am also enigmatic.



The belt. Buy me that belt. Then I'll marry you, no matter what. And we'll both be winners together. You'll have me, and I'll have that belt.


 Do NOT buy me an Aston Martin unless it has black matte paint and bright red brake calipers.




Easily my fave Disney original.

ELLESSE! that's the italian flag, which means I would wear them. I stopped wearing ellesse at like 8, I don't know why. It coincides with my era of cynicism beginning.






THE most expensive book ever published. The Official Ferrari Opus Enzo Diamante Edition coming in at 37kg, the finest leather, and a 32 carat diamond horse on the front, strictly one copy per country. Just jaw-dropping. It's 20,000 notes. Did I mention its Italian?



Might buy these, 150 quid, but they're soooooo T-Bone its ridic.




Street Art is kool as.



From a club in Madrid, you know it's the ladies room.

1 comment:

  1. Glasses, shoes, book, belt, car and the duck heads so pimpish. I want them.

    Much love,

    Jackson L.

    ReplyDelete