I am a Soldier of Culture

Monday 2 May 2011

Even More Kool Shizzle



Will leopard-print ever die?



One day I'm gonna have fuckin powerful watch collection.


Virigl Cap Opie Folk boots. I want a pair of old boots. I'd never take them off.


I'm rockin a straw-hat this summer. It will annoy many, and please me greatly.



Cobra Snake and BOY team up to make this eerily Nazi-evocative T. I likes it though, because all MEN think cobra's are badass, and love Germany.


Some interesting furniture. No reason for things to be dull.


The Hundreds are advertising their all blue sunglasses. That's the sunglasses, you can't buy the woman you idiots (course you can).



OH......MY.....GOD. Mr. Louboutin. You know I need these. Need. I am needy. For shoes. With shiny on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment