I am a Soldier of Culture

Tuesday 3 May 2011

T, what's with the fairly consistent updates?

Good question and I am glad you asked. I am supposed to be studying for my exams so ANYTHING else is unfathomably entertaining.

"Yo, T.I. King, how did your exam go last Tuesday?"

I didn't go is the answer, and I'm fairly sure that armed with my doctor's note at a paltry £15, I will get away with it.

So let's see what happens tomorrow. I mean I have the latest episode of 'Game of Thrones' waiting for me when I go home. I literally cannot wait. I think I will be doing an editorial on how great Sean Bean is quite soon.

The Mortal Kombat: Legacy shorts on Youtube have been thoroughly entertaining for anyone who played that game on the SNES when they were three. However, the latest one highlighting Johnny Cage was piss poor, and I hope it's merely a blimp as the first two were bitchin'.


MIND I told you me and some select friends were coming up with Rangers FC movie titles for no apparent reason, I have decided to make THIS online record of them thus far: The Prodfather, James Prod in Dr. No Surrender, Laudrup and Let Die, Hun Fu Hustle, Aprodilipse Now, James and Giant Prod, Assault on Lodge 13, No Coisty For Old Men, A Clockwork Orange, Kill Bill-y, Butch and Hundance, Trainsprodding, Ben-Hun, Die Hadj, Fiddler on the Diouf, Gersy Shore, Hun Dine With Me, Curb Your Sectarianism, Miss Confenianality, King of The Bill, The Loyal Family, The Bears Ultimatum, Runaway Durie, Morecambe and Weiss, Drag Me To El, Al Gore: An Inconfeniant Truth, City of Prod, 3rd Rock From The Hun, Bend It Like Fleck-ham, The Way We Weir, Reyna-Man, The Van Bronckhorst Whisperer, The Matrickson, Being John Greigovich, Mortal Kombat: Hunihilation, This is Cleland, Game of Therns, Jorg of the Jungle, Planet of the Papes, Mason and the Argonauts, Much Edu About Nothing, Bob Malcolm X, Broad-Footloose, Greigsy Malone, 10 Things I Hately About You, Get Petric or Die Trying, Vidmars Attacks, Cooperman, Frost/Ricksen, Diouf, Who Stole My Car, Sweeney Dodds, One Flo Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Star Wars: A New Pope, Revenge of the Smith, McCall of Duty, Tess of D'Archevilles, Devil's Advocaat and many, many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment