I am a Soldier of Culture

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Some Shizzle For You Mofos

Hotel De Puerta car park in the US.
From ITALIAN brand Too Late - Kool As Fcuk.
Who says the digital watch is dead? -  Not G-Shock Japan.
                                     

The Magazine Stool - A nice idea. An even better one if your into the possibilities of 'The Wanking Chair.'


Air Jordan III - Stealth. I would get a great week out of these,

http://blog.fuct.com/larry-smith-for-ssdd-fuct/ Someone buy me this my wallet is wrecked man,

                                                                   Pure want to watch this.




                                                                We all like graffiti now anywayz.


 Bearbrick Series. You know I like toyz. cos im a boi innit.

Shaghai Museum of Glass














No comments:

Post a Comment