I am a Soldier of Culture

Friday 5 August 2011

Hear Me, Hear Me

I am eagerly looking forward to Ye and Jay's collabalbum (new word) 'Watch The Throne',

Weird eh? It looks more like a promo for the upcoming movie:
I'm not racist at all, but occasionally misleading.

Speaking of the Planet of the Apes, and we were, the original was awesome. Everyone loves when the human race gets its comeuppance, and watching Charlton Heston get beat by a bunch of monkeys to an unravelling plot about how animals of the simian variety conquered the world is most engaging. Does this film have the best ending ever? Definitely. It's been spoilt by now of course, but on fresh viewing ahhh it blows your mind.

Guess who was a cunt? CHARTLON HESTON (Even the dead can't escape my tasteless, pointless ranting). One of the greatest film actors of all time, star of Ben-Hur, Ten Commandments and the aforementioned 'Apes, but a total gun psycho. He fooled us all. I mean think about it, 'Ben-Hur': Chariots and Horses. 'Ten Commandments': Peace Loving Moses. 'Apes': Didn't kill a monkey. But Hesty went from this:
To....THIS:

It ain't right. Guns don't kill people, but they sure help.

Perfect cue to our man from Norway:


Do you know what I can tell you about him? ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL. I have completely avoided the story. I just don't want to hear it. But I can tell you this, he's an even bigger cunt than Hesty. (That's how you deliver an exclusive #notw)

Enough about films and killers.

Let's talk about shoes. They are fucking taking over. Shoe interest is starting to peak, it determines a whole outfit and mood. Here's ones I can't afford but if you buy me, I'll never slag you off again.

Tartan Louboutins.

Gucci Moccasins:


Vans Penny Loafers

Givenchy are doing 'Watch The Throne' T-Shirts, so in lieu of Kanye's fashion line, I would like these too:


Look how I brought that shit full circle, started how I finished. The blog is getting so tight.

1 comment:

  1. Love the reference to Eddie Izzard! Another sweet blog dude.

    Much love,

    Jackson L.

    ReplyDelete